V8 POWER. THE POWER TO CHANGE TRADITIONAL THINKING.
The Yamaha F350 was the world’s first production V8 four stroke outboard and it completely redefined offshore boating.
The combination of the F350’s big 5.3 litre capacity matched with variable camshaft timing and advanced electronic fuel injection systems gives power and performance like no other outboard engine in existence.
The F350 has made history, toppled records, inspired boat builders to rethink design and caused offshore boaties to do a double take.
Such has been the reaction, that boat owners are now replacing twins with a single F350. They’re saving on fuel and maintenance costs.
And they couldn’t be happier.
TAKE A LOOK AT THESE IMPRESSIVE FACTS & FIGURES:
• Maximum power output – 350 horsepower
• Variable camshaft timing to optimise performance matched with sequential multi-point electronic fuel injection system to maximise efficiency
• Electronic throttle with pulse tuned long intake manifold to increase low to mid range torque
• Saltwater XL propellers specifically developed for the F350 produce optimum thrust (available as optional extra)
• Advanced Digital Electronic Controls operate throttle and shift. It ensures smooth throttle operation and responsive performance (available as optional extra)
• Despite its huge power the F350 is inherently quiet due to its excellent mechanical balance
• More fuel efficient, quieter and reliable, the F350 is a real alternative to inboard power
• The F350 is compatible with both Yamaha’s new High Definition Display and Digital network gauge system, which means you have up to the second information on the operation of your outboard at your fingertips